Opalescence tooth gel is an affordable and convenient solution to get that perfect smile. Opalescence products are clinically proven to make your teeth their whitest. All Opalescence gel is stored in a climate controlled environment to ensure maximum results and longevity!
Opalescence PF increase the mineral content of the enamel for greater strength.
Unbeatable daytime whitening, 30-60 minutes, Once daily
University study proves gel stays active for 8-10 hours during overnight bleaching but this can lead to increased sensitivity
Use with or without reservoirs in trays
Fluoride & patented micro potassium nitrate for sensitivity
Sticky, viscous formula stays in tray
Opalescence is recommended for whitening discolored teeth prior to placement of composite, veneers, and/or crowns. Opalescence is effective in removing some or all of the internal tooth discolorations due to congenital, systemic, pharmacologic, traumatic, etc., factors and aging. Great success with fluorosis and even tetracycline staining. The Opalescence sticky formula does not leach from the tray like other gels. Vital teeth whitened with Opalescence remain lighter for years.
Each syringe contains 1.2ml
HYDROGEN PEROXIDE CONTENT LESS THAN 0.1%
NO Trays Included
THIS IS A BRAND NEW ITEM
DUE TO THE ITEM BEING AN ORAL CARE PRODUCT IT IS NOT RETURNABLE.
All syringes will be in sterile pouches
HOW TO USE:
After removing the cap from the Opalescence syringe tip, express the contents evenly into the deepest portion of the tray and toward the facial side of the tray. Allow the gel to partially cover the tongue and cheek side of the molar teeth. Only use about a quarter of a tube.
Seat the tray completely and firmly over your teeth. Using a soft toothbrush, tissue, or clean finger, gently remove excess gel that may flow beyond the tray's edge.
After the prescribed time (60-90 minutes), remove the tray. Brush and rinse the residual gel from your teeth and then the tray. The tray should be removed before eating and/or drinking liquids. DO NOT smoke while bleaching and try and avoid, tea, coffee, red wine, and curries (Contain turmeric)
1. Teeth are naturally darker along the gumline. These areas may require more time to lighten than the rest of the tooth surface and usually remain slightly darker.
2. A small percentage of patients experience sensitivity with bleaching. There are special gels to combat this such as Opalescence PF. If sensitivity occurs and persists, contact your dentist. It may be recommended that you bleach every second or third night, use Opalescence during the day for 1-3 hours, or use a fluoride or potassium nitrate treatment in your custom tray.
We also recommend Opalescence toothpaste or GC Tooth mousse to be used to reduce sensitivity
3. Foods and juices high in citric acid can cause sensitivity to teeth.
4. Some patients have noticed temporary discomfort of the gums, lips, throat, or tongue. Should any of these symptoms persist more than two days or progressively worsen, call your dentist. These side effects usually subside within 1-3 days after treatment is discontinued.
5. Coffee, tobacco, and other products can restain your teeth over time. Should this occur, the teeth can be re-whitened within a few nights by using Opalescence gel.
6. Regular dental checkups and cleanings are important before and after bleaching to maintain a healthy smile.
7. Keep out of reach of children.
8. If you have any questions pertaining to this treatment, please ask your dentist or just email us and we will try and help
PLEASE DO NOT...
1. As a safety precaution, do not use Opalescence while pregnant or lactating.
2. Do not eat while wearing your custom trays.
3. Do not use tobacco products while wearing your custom trays.
4. Do not use household products to whiten your teeth.
5. To protect the bleaching gel, do not expose the syringes to heat or sunlight.
6. Do not freeze the Opalescence syringes. Refrigeration is sufficient.